Donator
Donator
Registered
Jun 17, 2019
AGName
dyer60
AG Join Date
Jan 13, 2013
Great find, it love seeing Beta screens and footage.

The PS2/PSP on the title screen really makes it a novelty. Love it.

Thanks for the share.

Reactions: GamingLegend64

Pinta77

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pinta77
AG Join Date
February 27, 2018
i remember playing this game on ps2, nice find also that debug map looks very creepy
I missed a lot of PS2 stuff, so I dont really remember this game. My parents got me the gamecube for Christmas instead

Reactions: EvanSki

EvanSki

Donator
Donator
Registered
Jul 19, 2019
I missed a lot of PS2 stuff, so I dont really remember this game. My parents got me the gamecube for Christmas instead
you didnt miss much it was basically, movie scenes in game cut scenes, go here tap X, go here tap X, woo credits, there were some minigames like lairs dice and poker, and thats it really at least from what i remember

ShadowLuigi37YT

Registered
Feb 5, 2019
Here’s some photos of Pirates of the Caribbean found on a GameCube NPDP cartridge :). It looks like the game was being developed for the PlayStation 2 and PSP And was ported onto the cartridge for a potential GameCube release.

hTwadUc.jpg

If7MKey.jpg

O9l6IUU.jpg

tO1Vadr.jpg

qploVxl.jpg

bsZOgxM.jpg

Z button allows you to toggle through all the characters:)
1rmlcSQ.jpg

q1QPKCP.jpg

D4zvA9s.jpg

9ZfFB6s.jpg

TsFQMae.jpg

I noticed that in the first image on the NPDP Cartridge that Crash Bandicoot was written on there. "4. Crash Bandicoot"

I wonder what that could be possibly about if anything. Any chance that you could also share some images on what that might be about?

Reactions: Xe

ShadowLuigi37YT

Registered
Feb 5, 2019
Yeah I’ll throw some up. I’m pretty busy these week so hopefully someone can remind me next week. The crash bandicoot games boots :). It appears retail and I didn’t see any debug menus. I do have another cart with an alpha build of the same crash game which I plan to share some photos of that as well :).
I noticed that Eurocom did a port of Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex for the Gamecube, should've realized that.

Make a donation