PopetherevXXVIII

Original poster
Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
27 games and 17 of them are fighting games. The rest are all the Ridge Racers, Two Tenakaku, Einhander, Raiden Project, Cowboy Bebop, Grandrall and Umihara kawase.
Everything else are fighting games. I'm just looking for something different. A game called OH NO! popped on my radar. No One can Stop Mr Domino is probably something I'll look for (if it has the same Japanese name anyway) Just those wacky never released in the west games. Now that I have a Retrotink 5x I don't have to worry about Resolution changes spazzing out and cutting my signal.302104922_10159992454091138_2185167082198446888_n.jpg

Last edited:

Digmac

OG Staff
Staff member
OG Staff
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 23, 2020
AGName
Digmac
AG Join Date
August 19, 2013
Intelligent Qube, Parappa The Rapper, Tokimeki Memorial Forever With You, Pepsiman, Option Tuning Car Battle. Just a few ideas.

PopetherevXXVIII

Original poster
Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
Intelligent Qube, Parappa The Rapper, Tokimeki Memorial Forever With You, Pepsiman, Option Tuning Car Battle. Just a few ideas.
Is that the Tokimeki Puzzle game? I have that on Saturn.

I had IQ but I wasn't feeling it. Pepsiman is a bit expensive would love a copy downt he line though.
Of course I know Parappa, I don't have as I was worried about Lag but the Retrotink seems lag free.

Option Tuning Car Battle I'll look into.

Digmac

OG Staff
Staff member
OG Staff
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 23, 2020
AGName
Digmac
AG Join Date
August 19, 2013
Is that the Tokimeki Puzzle game? I have that on Saturn.

I had IQ but I wasn't feeling it. Pepsiman is a bit expensive would love a copy downt he line though.
Of course I know Parappa, I don't have as I was worried about Lag but the Retrotink seems lag free.

Option Tuning Car Battle I'll look into.
Nah, Tokimeki Memorial Forever With You is the full life/dating sim. Surprisingly easy to play without Japanese knowledge, and tons of guides out there to help. A lot of people pass it up because of what it is, but it's actually a fantastic game.

Make a donation