Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Xbox-Scene forums are back!

iriez

Original poster
Registered
Jun 1, 2019
It is with the most utmost pleasure to let you all know that we @ xbins have restore the xbox-scene forums.
If you remember your old email and password associated with your username you can recover your account and start recontributing to the forum šŸ˜Š
3 years of work went into this project (on and off). We had a few false starts as we got things online only to realize that the rip xboxexpert on reddit ripped was horribly broken. So we took things offline until we could make it ready for prime time. And now here we are! We added an additional 283,201 posts to the rip via wayback machine magic and a lot of database work and programming.

It is my hope that the community will continue to contribute to this goldmine of xbox modding knowledge.

Americandad

Registered
Jun 28, 2019
AGName
Americandad
AG Join Date
July 4, 2011
Sweet! I remember a guy talking about this on Facebook, years ago. Those forums still have way more answers than any other related site.

A Murder of Crows

Registered
Sep 1, 2019
AGName
A Murder of Crows
AG Join Date
Mar 1, 2007
oh my god. so much time spent there in the early-mid 2000s. i wonder what all is there from my time. and yeah, i know this is a bit of a necro, but still.

ShakeMadMan

Registered
Jun 10, 2019
AGName
suprashake
AG Join Date
1-11-2015
What about if you don't have a account there

Make a donation