Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

What are some Grail/Wish list items you want?

Diablodin

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Donations
£70.00
Wizards & Warriors NES and Diablo 2 prototype! :love:

Last edited:

SlyCooperReloadCoded

Registered
Jul 17, 2019
Factor 5 - the devs who made the Star Wars Rogue Squadron series - briefly showed off a Wii version of the third game containing motion controls for the ships. Shortly after revealing this, they went under and the build is probably still out there somewhere. That's my holy grail.

speedyink

Registered
May 31, 2019
Any of the Virtual Boy unreleased games that haven't leaked yet

MKKhanzo

Registered
Aug 13, 2019
Dinosaur Planet n64 ✔️
Primal Rage 2 Arcade ✔️
Goldeneye 007 Xbox 360 ✔️
Castlevania Resurrection Dreamcast
Killer Instinct 2 Super Nes
Final Fantasy 3d Demo N64
Shenmue Saturn
Mortal Kombat Nitro Snes

Diablodin

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Donations
£70.00
Dinosaur Planet n64 ✔️
Primal Rage 2 Arcade ✔️
Goldeneye 007 Xbox 360 ✔️
Castlevania Resurrection Dreamcast
Killer Instinct 2 Super Nes
Final Fantasy 3d Demo N64
Shenmue Saturn
Mortal Kombat Nitro Snes
Was there a Final Fantasy in production for the N64??

Johnny

Gran Turismo Freak
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
AGName
Johnny
AG Join Date
Mar 14, 2004
It was a Tech Demo unveiled at SIGGRAPH '95. Because of the SGI and N64 connection at that time, the media thought it was running on prototype N64 hardware.

Reactions: caoimhin

speedyink

Registered
May 31, 2019
It was a Tech Demo unveiled at SIGGRAPH '95. Because of the SGI and N64 connection at that time, the media thought it was running on prototype N64 hardware.

It wasn't related to the N64 at all, right? More like, this is what a next gen final fantasy would look like, with no mention of the planned platform. Which is cool, because they nailed the way the camera moves, just like the next Final Fantasy game.
Somewhat off topic, there's even a screenshot of FFVII for SNES before they decided the SNES was at EOL

we got that

It's reeeeeeally hard to see in dark theme but he's put checkmarks next to the ones that got released

Reactions: Goemon and Arcadia

Diablodin

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Donations
£70.00

Thanks! So, this was more an interactive proof of concept. I didn't know about this, so it's definitely very cool to see what could've been. :)

Druid II

Registered
Jun 5, 2019
Probably some Saturn games we know to exist but were never released, like Fighting Force or Virtua Fighter 3.
I also would like to see that Waterworld game, if it has water effects better than Panzer Dragoon Zwei or not.

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
May 30, 2019
Donations
£8.55
AGName
Arcadia
Probably some Saturn games we know to exist but were never released, like Fighting Force or Virtua Fighter 3.
I also would like to see that Waterworld game, if it has water effects better than Panzer Dragoon Zwei or not.
You mean this one?

androx

Jun 11, 2021
Prototypes/Debug Builds I want:
Forza Horizon 1, 2, or 4 with the debug menu, and the Forza Motorsport 3 prototype with debug menu
Forza Horizon 3 Dev Build: this has been a build of FH3 I have wanted for a long time, and I finally got it last year
A Need For Speed build with debug features on PC (any game after Underground 2)
A early build of any Forza Horizon game
The 2008 build of Driver: San Francisco (not sure if it has been released yet anywhere, or if it exists anymore)
Console dev hardware/modified consoles I want:
Xbox 360 RGH (I already have a RGH 360 Slim, but it is soft-bricked and I haven't gotten it fixed yet)
OG Xbox or Xbox 360 dev kit
PS2 with mod chip

Invis

Nov 21, 2020
AGName
Invis
Somewhere out there is a PS3 Dev Kit with a build of Agent on it.

Edward_2452

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 29, 2019
AGName
james2452
The only game i would like to find is Call of Duty 3 debug build with single player co-op for the Xbox 360.

Reactions: llevarus

llevarus

May 26, 2022
I want to play borderlands 2008 prototype it looks different.

Last edited:

deadlegion

Registered
Feb 16, 2021
"Holy Grail" stuff I won't bother listing, simply because there would be too much stuff I don't know about but would like (protos & dev units etc), plus actually acquiring anything like that myself would be too cost prohibitive now anyway. I don't think I could justify it. Other stuff (retail) that's easier to find (hardware in particular) just has ridiculous prices atm anyway, so meh :sick:

But, I can list some promos which are pretty much retail but recently I've started collecting (if I see them cheap).
PS3 versions in particular are kinda cool imo as a lot have slim CD type case with cover slip (PS2 can be the same but less of these out there still have cover slip). Yeah, they're retail games but different looking physically.

These ones I'll list I haven't found cheap enough yet and the prices sellers (usually) put on them are delusional imo :rolleyes:

Fallout 3 - PS3/Xbox 360
Fallout New Vegas - PS3/Xbox 360
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion - PS3/Xbox 360
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - PS3/Xbox 360
Bioshock - PS3
Metro 2033 - Xbox 360

There are some other titles I'm on the lookout for as well, but these are the top bunch on my list right now.

Make a donation