Registered
Sep 18, 2019
Donations
£11.00
AGName
Tdijital
AG Join Date
Apr 3, 2016
I bought one of the kits that @TheNameless0ne currently has listed in the buy and sell forum and wanted to leave some positive feedback for them.

Bought: XNA 360 Kit
Feedback: TheNameless0ne kept me up to date on everything from how I wanted it shipped to when they were going to ship. They followed through on everything. The kit looks amazing. Pics were supplied before shipping as well and plenty of bubble wrap was used to keep it safe. I also think his prices are really reasonable, I have no complaints.

Reactions: TheNameless0ne

75nova427

Registered
Mar 20, 2020
eBay Username
75nova427
I recently purchased a pair of kits from @TheNameless0ne . Was not disappointed. Both were in great shape. Items were packaged well and shipped fast. Easy transaction start to finish.

RtFM

Registered
Jan 26, 2019
AGName
RtFM
AG Join Date
Feb 18, 2017
Wanted to buy some XDKs from @TheNameless0ne .
Asked some more questions like mobo type, etc....

Last edited:

TheNameless0ne

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Aug 31, 2020
Wanted to buy some XDKs from @TheNameless0ne .
Asked some more questions like mobo type, etc. about the Kits he listed for sale. Never got any form of reply from him - Even though a dismissal of sale would be ok for me - He seems to be very picky whom he is going to reply and sell to.

Just keep this in mind and be a little careful when dealing with him.
Sorry I was being blown up by private messages I will have more in the coming weeks sir I apologize

Reactions: RtFM

Make a donation