Here are some links you may find helpful

sony_dude feedback

Dennis Delitsso

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Feb 14, 2020
I don't like to send negative feedback, but in this case, I feel like I have to.
Don't trust this person, he's not reliable, avoid at all costs.

I feel like he scammed me, I've made a transaction back in the May 18th for the XDK, we had an agreement that goods will be shipped in a week after the transaction was made. As the week passed he wouldn't come online or update me on what causes the delay. After a while, he did come online again and tell another lie so I could wait a little bit more. Well, it's close to the month now and the goods are still not shipped, and he's quiet as usual about the whole situation. If I would know beforehand that it would be this long I would reconsider buying from him for sure.

I just can't understand what drives people like these to sell an item and then act so unprofessional and disrespectful.

I've opened a dispute over at PayPal so they can interfere and review this case for a refund, hopefully it will all come close to the end soon.

Voodooween

Registered
May 30, 2019
AG Join Date
Feb 10, 2017
Hey !

I did bought something to Sony_dude and I received it, I'll be honest it was a pain to get.
I bought it March 23rd and I never was able to receive any pictures of the unit I bought, he said that :

- Maybe there is a problem with the cross-border mail, and you can't upload such a large attachment.

The console was sent April 14th using EMS, but he was supposed to use DHL. He first said he dropped the package to DHL and when I asked him the dhl tracking number he said that to me :
- Customs clearance is still in progress, not so fast, I estimate that it is about three days. (That was in March 28th)

Then he was answering my questions every 3/5 and 7 days.

And when I received it the SD Card reader cover was broken and it wasn't during shipping. He refunds me 20€ for it.
But I still paid for a DHL shipping that he never refund me when he used EMS.

Dennis Delitsso

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Feb 14, 2020
Yeah, I would imagine it was not a pleasant experience, thanks for sharing.
As you can see, for me it's a bit different story.

When have you received your goods with all the things considered?

Dennis Delitsso

Donator
Original poster
Donator
Registered
Feb 14, 2020
Just to update the story.
I've just got a refund from sony_dude today.
Granted, I was little upset in my OP post so I said bold things, I was a little rough. The seller kept the word regarding refund, so the reputation and trust are now recovered.

Looks like there are 2 people behind the group, the one who provides the goods, and the one who keeps talking with clients via sony_dude account on the forums. From the looks of it, the problem was that my country was closed to express mail, it sounds reasonable now on the delay.

You can trust him, moral of the story: don't buy during the pandemic

Last edited:

sony_dude

Registered
Mar 21, 2020
Just to update the story.
I've just got a refund from sony_dude today.
Granted, I was little upset in my OP post so I said bold things, I was a little rough. The seller kept the word regarding refund, so the reputation and trust are now recovered.

Looks like there are 2 people behind the group, the one who provides the goods, and the one who keeps talking with clients via sony_dude account on the forums. From the looks of it, the problem was that my country was closed to express mail, it sounds reasonable now on the delay.

You can trust him, moral of the story: don't buy during the pandemic
Thank you for clearing it up for me Russia is shutting down the country This is the root cause of the failure of the transaction I hope you can see it rationally,Don't buy things internationally at will, and be troubled by yourself to others,If you can, it will have to wait until your country is unimpeded

Make a donation