Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Saturn Sega Saturn PSU connector , need to buy some.

s8n

Original poster
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AGName
s8n
AG Join Date
hi members , I am looking for a source and mostly 'what's it called' on a Sega Saturn Official JPN PSU.

It's the connector on the far left of the picture I provided. Pins from the motherboard go straight through the connector making a snug connection.

chat soon

800px-Sega-Saturn-Power-Supply-V1-b.jpg

s8n

Original poster
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AGName
s8n
AG Join Date
hi members , I am looking for a source and mostly 'what's it called' on a Sega Saturn Official JPN PSU.

It's the connector on the far left of the picture I provided. Pins from the motherboard go straight through the connector making a snug connection.

chat soon

View attachment 14327
hi members I'm back , I went to eevblog.com forum to try and source and identify the connector. I had a couple of replies , simply I purchased X5 from digikey and soldered one in today.

The outcome was fantastic a perfect fit. I grabbed one of my other Saturn's and it's a 4 pin so I need to order them as I got only 5 pins.

Anyway link below for 5 pins

s8n

Original poster
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AGName
s8n
AG Join Date
hi members I'm back , I went to eevblog.com forum to try and source and identify the connector. I had a couple of replies , simply I purchased X5 from digikey and soldered one in today.

The outcome was fantastic a perfect fit. I grabbed one of my other Saturn's and it's a 4 pin so I need to order them as I got only 5 pins.

Anyway link below for 5 pins

s8n

Original poster
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AGName
s8n
AG Join Date
Another update , just got in 4 pin connectors and soldered them in. Tested and working well , link below.

Make a donation