Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

MD Sega Mania - Our new '90s printed Sega Mag for the 21st Century!

PocketTim

Original poster
Registered
Jun 24, 2019
AGName
Twimfy
AG Join Date
Apr 10, 2006
This is probably against the rules so please give me a slap if required but as a long time member of Assembler and now here, I guess I finally have something pretty obscure to show you!

About a year ago myself and two friends had the idea of trying to create a magazine that paid homage to the UK Sega publications of the '90s. Magazines such as Sega Power, Mean Machines Sega, Sega XS and Sega Pro were a staple of our childhood and we felt quite sad at the thought that we'd never likely see mags like that on the shelves again.

So after not doing a great deal for about 6 months after the initial idea, we came across Amiga Addict magazine and their success encouraged us to get on with making something. We're now super proud to say that after months of hard work our first issue is now ready to be unleashed on the world.

Professionally printed in full colour with 56 pages. Issue one focuses on 1990 and issue two will look at 1992 and so on. Our small team of three has done our best to try and capture what made those legendary mags so great. Have we succeeded? Well only you can be the judge of that and we welcome all feedback. This is a magazine by fans for fans and we hope it can grow into something truly special.

If you're interested in picking up a copy, you can order now at www.sega-mania.com or if you'd like to know more then leave a reply or come and join us on our Discord channel.

We ship to the UK, US & Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and hopefully more locations in the not so distant future.

IMG_3548_1296x.jpg

Reactions: Getta Robo

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
May 30, 2019
Donations
£8.55
AGName
Arcadia
Cool. Tried to pre-order, but couldn't get past the shipping page because I had to fill in something at the "Apartment" box (I don't live in an apartment so that's a catch 22).

PocketTim

Original poster
Registered
Jun 24, 2019
AGName
Twimfy
AG Join Date
Apr 10, 2006
Cool. Tried to pre-order, but couldn't get past the shipping page because I had to fill in something at the "Apartment" box (I don't live in an apartment so that's a catch 22).
Bloody shopify. Thanks for letting me know I’ll get that sorted.

Antviau

Registered
May 17, 2020
AGName
Antviau
This is probably against the rules so please give me a slap if required but as a long time member of Assembler and now here, I guess I finally have something pretty obscure to show you!

About a year ago myself and two friends had the idea of trying to create a magazine that paid homage to the UK Sega publications of the '90s. Magazines such as Sega Power, Mean Machines Sega, Sega XS and Sega Pro were a staple of our childhood and we felt quite sad at the thought that we'd never likely see mags like that on the shelves again.

So after not doing a great deal for about 6 months after the initial idea, we came across Amiga Addict magazine and their success encouraged us to get on with making something. We're now super proud to say that after months of hard work our first issue is now ready to be unleashed on the world.

Professionally printed in full colour with 56 pages. Issue one focuses on 1990 and issue two will look at 1992 and so on. Our small team of three has done our best to try and capture what made those legendary mags so great. Have we succeeded? Well only you can be the judge of that and we welcome all feedback. This is a magazine by fans for fans and we hope it can grow into something truly special.

If you're interested in picking up a copy, you can order now at www.sega-mania.com or if you'd like to know more then leave a reply or come and join us on our Discord channel.

We ship to the UK, US & Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and hopefully more locations in the not so distant future.

IMG_3548_1296x.jpg

Nice! Will try to get one once I have money again

Make a donation