RIP Assembler Games
Original poster
Jun 4, 2019
AGName
storm132
AG Join Date
11/07/2014
Hi all,

First post on the site, but nothing too exciting i’m afraid.

I’ve been sitting with this for a while now; I originally bought it intending to use it but University got in the way and over time I’ve just drifted off the Xbox platform and into PC gaming, so i’ve just left it sealed in its box.

I never bought this with the intention of using it as an investment which why i’m unsure what I should do with it now. I have no use for it and would like to sell it, but i’m not sure whether to just hold onto it for a few more years and see if the value increases or just sell it now before Scarlett launches.

What would you folks recommend I do, and what would you value it at just now? I am currently moving house and could use the money, but if it’s likely to increase substantially in the next few years I can just keep it in storage.

If you’re wondering about the condition, the box is still sealed and hasn’t been taken out of the Amazon box it arrived in, so no scratches etc.

Many thanks!

EvanSki

Donator
Donator
Registered
Jul 19, 2019
Im no expert on this stuff but from google searching Id say sealed it would be anywear between 500-600$
If i had the money rn, I'd buy it from you

Make a donation