Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Rest in Peace AssemblerGames, Welcome back ObscureGamers? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today a huge blow was landed on the community, Kevin the owner of AssemblerGames announced the sites closure within 30 days.

With not much time to plan ahead, I've temporarily closed our other site Prototopia and transferred the PT license to OG. This has given me the chance to relaunch OG which thankfully I got the domain back for after the old owner closed it.

I'm currently trying to archive as much of AssemblerGames as possible and will post the archive here once it's finished. It'll be around 20GB.

I'm not wishing to tread on anybody toes, nor start drama and this relaunch is simply to give the community someplace safe to reside incase the worst outcome of AG really closing happens.

This new OG is being rebuilt from scratch, with community input, so for now it'll be very basic features wise. If you wish to chat with us you can join the OG/PT Discord with the following link: https://discord.gg/dNYnFwp this will give temporary access to the AG-Future room.

For now I'm not going to focus on builds or anything but saving the community. If you have any suggestions please let me know thank you!

Regards,
Damien/Demon

EDIT: Regarding themes, For now I've updated the old OG theme license that was the paid version of what AG uses. I've changed the colors to reflect AG giving any users a familiar feel. No intention to rip AG off but I feel for now it'll be more friendly to users and warming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Return to: Site News
For those wondering why OG originally closed, There was some issues with T2 against a former member here. It was deemed unsafe for me to remain in charge at the time so I passed it onto a new owner @Morphic who later decided to close it and pass the assets back to me.

There's no intention to reclose the site as we've added a no T2/R* content rule to protect users.

Our goals purely to keep the community alive and in contact with eachother.

Let's be positive. Here's to a new beginning and a brighter tomorrow.

This comment, is exactly what we should all be doing. Even with me, I'm trying to remain neutral even with my feelings towards this whole mess.

It's best to start a fresh, putting past differences aside. (Hence not reusing OG1's database)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Make a donation