Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

X360 [Release] 17559 HvP.xex (Allow's Debug builds to run on JTAG / RGH without RGL or XDK)

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Original poster
Registered
Jan 25, 2019
AGName
Chr0m3 x MoDz
AG Join Date
Oct 8, 2014
Sorry for the dumb questions, but I've always used builds on a devkit and never on a modded 360, Why wouldn't it be recommended to use them online, ban reasons, could screw up the console or something else?

Ty for the release btw, It's amazing that Retail consoles are now able to load builds (to a certain extent) without the need of RGLoader.
Well I just wouldn't use debug builds online, just a preference, there's a risk of being banned, but I'm back from when they said not to use xex menu online (before the title spoofing was found), so I guess I'm just cautious.

Xolara

Aug 8, 2019
AGName
Xolara
Well I just wouldn't use debug builds online, just a preference, there's a risk of being banned, but I'm back from when they said not to use xex menu online (before the title spoofing was found), so I guess I'm just cautious.

Alrighty, :) But ya I can see why. Never fun getting banned on your console/account, especially when you need to pay to unban yourself. Was the same back when I used to do PS3 modding before getting into the Devkit/RGHs.

Riley541

Donator
Donator
Registered
Jan 23, 2019
This is absolutely amazing. Big thanks to you guys for making this. I tested cod 4 Pre Alpha builds and debug worked just fine. I also tried Elveon which previously wouldn't boot on RGH and it worked flawlessly. However I found some titles that aren't working. As someone else mentioned above Black Ops 2 exe's wont boot. Also all Ryse Son of Rome builds won't boot or it just completely turns off console. Here's an error message Ryse gives
s7UwSXt.jpg

I thought maybe it was the files at first but I tried these Ryse builds on my xdk and they all boot fine. Anyways thanks again guys. Fantastic Release!

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Original poster
Registered
Jan 25, 2019
AGName
Chr0m3 x MoDz
AG Join Date
Oct 8, 2014
I have updated the post with some solutions to known problems, I'm sure after a few game's compatibility issues are fixed a lot more builds will start working.

IndeX

Registered
Feb 26, 2020
I'll put this on my RGH and move some builds over to test! Got Codename Kingdoms, Watchdogs, Gears of War, Alice Madness Returns and a few others I can test

sadax66572

Mar 12, 2020
I'm trying to use the Forza Motorsport 2 debug build but the debug xex is giving me a dirty disc error. Do I need to patch it from devkit to retail?

slycooper124

Registered
Jul 30, 2019
AGName
slycooper124
AG Join Date
June 2019
hey, just out of curiosity, where are you getting your debug games? i already know about prototopia on obscure games, ***Banned due to illegal activities.*** .net, and hidden palace. is there another place that has prototype beta games that i dont know about?

Last edited:

sadax66572

Mar 12, 2020
The Forza Motorsport 2 debug build has 6 XEXs and only two of them work. The two that work are _Forza2Prod.xex and Forza2_TL.xex all the others throw a error when trying to launch. I even tried converting the ones that don't work from devkit to retail and that didn't work.

Berserk_Snake

Feb 12, 2020
This is absolutely amazing. Big thanks to you guys for making this. I tested cod 4 Pre Alpha builds and debug worked just fine. I also tried Elveon which previously wouldn't boot on RGH and it worked flawlessly. However I found some titles that aren't working. As someone else mentioned above Black Ops 2 exe's wont boot. Also all Ryse Son of Rome builds won't boot or it just completely turns off console. Here's an error message Ryse gives
s7UwSXt.jpg

I thought maybe it was the files at first but I tried these Ryse builds on my xdk and they all boot fine. Anyways thanks again guys. Fantastic Release!

But were CoD4 pre-alpha builds not working on RGH consoles? As far as I know 3 of 4(The 253, 270, 290 builds are working but the 328 build isn't working on RGH at all) builds work great and even allow to use keyboard and console commands. At least they were working on my console. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I had an RGH Slim.
Sorry for writing that but just wanted to ask(Maybe even to point out). :)

TheAdmiester

Jul 20, 2019
AGName
TheAdmiester
AG Join Date
Feb 5, 2014
Can confirm that Forza 2's debug XEXs don't work. Two that are 10.5MB work, but those seem to be identical to retail builds.

FederalGOKU

Registered
Feb 6, 2019
AGName
FederalGOKU
New far cry 3 build did not work with hvp...or the watch dog build xexs. Any reason why?

Elapagaluces94

Registered
Jul 31, 2019
AGName
ElApagaLuces
AG Join Date
31/7/2019
The cancelled Xbox 360 version of Evolve when launching the xex shuts down the console and the cancelled Dej Jam Icon 2 says "couldn't start try downloading again"

Dennis Delitsso

Donator
Donator
Registered
Feb 14, 2020
September 21, 2013 build works with HvP.xex but only launching default.xex, you can't use debug menu but it works
Septembers build default.xex can be launched without HvP, since it's regular executable, it can be run via XeXmenu as well just as a regular game.

I was talking about debug xexes, sorry for the confusion I guess.

Chassey Blue

May 24, 2020
chasseyblue.com
Just wanted to say thanks for producing this plugin. I was searching all over the internet until someone mentioned this HvP.xex :)

EDIT: Well, I'm not too sure what I'm doing wrong here but I can't get any debug xex to launch.
- I have placed the HvP.xex on the root of my Internal Hard Disk.
- Added HvP.xex as a plugin in Dashlaunch.

Game returns to the default MSDash.

Last edited:

glxst

Nov 22, 2019
Halo CE Build 1749 black screens on launch, works for others though so thank you :)

Make a donation