Jan 30, 2015

unclejun

Registered
Jun 6, 2019
AGName
unclejun
AG Join Date
Nov 12, 2005
If you prefer you can also do it directly from the Tool via the network with http://www.feyrer.de/g4u/
The only downside is it will take about 10h!

Alpha

Registered
Oct 15, 2018
Clonezilla is typically the tool I use to make clones/backups of raw non-Mac HDDs. Only downside is that your target drive must be the same size or larger, if it's smaller then it doesn't work at all.

You can also back up to/from an image file on an external USB drive or SMB share.

HI_RICKY

Donator
Donator
Registered
Mar 21, 2019
AGName
HI_Ricky
AG Join Date
Jun 7, 2007
once open TOOL.
clean up EE, GS fan, test it work and make sure no cable cross the fan ..... ;)

Futt-Bucked

Nov 10, 2020
AGName
Futt-Bucked
AG Join Date
11/09/20
Hey I have a 2 ps2 tool kits. One is slightly in bad shape while the other one is in perfect condition. No cracks or anything like that. Mine also has an h in the serial tag meaning network parts are attached to the system. If interested please let me know.

Futt-Bucked

Nov 10, 2020
AGName
Futt-Bucked
AG Join Date
11/09/20
Hey I have a 2 ps2 tool kits. One is slightly in bad shape while the other one is in perfect condition. No cracks or anything like that. Mine also has an h in the serial tag meaning network parts are attached to the system. If interested please let me know.

Frankyz420

Oct 16, 2021
Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this (please correct me if this is the case), but I'm currently wondering, does anyone know how reliable the PlayStation 2 TOOL development systems are? In terms of hardware, I would be looking primarily at the HDD's (are they IDE?), disc drive (for CD/DVD use), processors (Intel Pentium/Celeron) and other components that make up the TOOL. In terms of construction, are the TOOL's sturdy or do they tend to be a bit fragile? I've seen some TOOL's that no longer possess their blue vertical stand. Only reason I'm asking all of these questions is due to the fact I would like to own one for the sole purpose of collecting and testing (eg: hardware testing/game development). I've been trying to find one since 2017, but have had no luck since. (mostly as they sell almost immediately) I look forward to hearing everyone's responses!

Kind regards,

FromAllAspects
Hey all
i have a dtl-t10000h If anyone is interested hit me up thanks

Niugvcdbf

Jan 9, 2022
AGName
Niugvcdbf
AG Join Date
09/01/2022
Hi,
I hope someone will help me with my PS2 DTL-10000H, I bought some years ago from an Italian Developer... unfortunately one of the two hard drive failed and I'm not able too boot the "console". Could someone help me to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Pasquale

slycooper124

Registered
Jul 30, 2019
AGName
slycooper124
AG Join Date
June 2019
Hi,
I hope someone will help me with my PS2 DTL-10000H, I bought some years ago from an Italian Developer... unfortunately one of the two hard drive failed and I'm not able too boot the "console". Could someone help me to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Pasquale
Sure no problem, I have a copy of both hdds I can give you, I would suggest getting a ide to cf adapter and a SanDisk extreme pro cf card 120mb/s. For starters. If you need pictures or any more info, my guide has step by step instructions on how to do it.

Niugvcdbf

Jan 9, 2022
AGName
Niugvcdbf
AG Join Date
09/01/2022
Sure no problem, I have a copy of both hdds I can give you, I would suggest getting a ide to cf adapter and a SanDisk extreme pro cf card 120mb/s. For starters. If you need pictures or any more info, my guide has step by step instructions on how to do it.
At the moment I have only an extra 80gb ide hard disk, if I will be able to boot the Ps2 with this material, I will swap both of hard drives with a cf card. I have also an external hard disk that connects to the console via the back parallel port, if you help me, we can also see if there’s something sitting in the hd. On Saturday I will be probably at home and I will be very happy to put the console under the “microscope”.

slycooper124

Registered
Jul 30, 2019
AGName
slycooper124
AG Join Date
June 2019
At the moment I have only an extra 80gb ide hard disk, if I will be able to boot the Ps2 with this material, I will swap both of hard drives with a cf card. I have also an external hard disk that connects to the console via the back parallel port, if you help me, we can also see if there’s something sitting in the hd. On Saturday I will be probably at home and I will be very happy to put the console under the “microscope”.
By all means im more that happy to help. If you have discord you can contact me there at slycooper124#6199. Im on there almost every day and can start a voice chat with you to walk you through it.

Niugvcdbf

Jan 9, 2022
AGName
Niugvcdbf
AG Join Date
09/01/2022
By all means im more that happy to help. If you have discord you can contact me there at slycooper124#6199. Im on there almost every day and can start a voice chat with you to walk you through it.
I sent you a request on discord but I can’t send you a message…

slycooper124

Registered
Jul 30, 2019
AGName
slycooper124
AG Join Date
June 2019
I sent you a request on discord but I can’t send you a message…
Oh my mistake I got a friend request on there but there was no message so I declined it because there's alot of scaming going on let me see if I can fix this.

Make a donation