Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

OG Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so as some of you may know a few minutes ago the OG discord server disappeared

Shortly after we found out that the server had been reported for "selling or distributing cheats, hacks or cracked accounts" , This is of course totally false

Bear with us whilst we figure something out

EDIT Note by Damien:
I won't be joining the new server at this time. If you see anybody named Damien/WD in server please report to the Discord staff team asap.

We've filed appeals with Discord, If you could be kind enough to RT/reply to MSX's tweet here for exposure it would be highly appreciated as their claims are false.

Last edited by a moderator:
Return to: Site News

I've submitted an appeal to Discord and supplied our museum information. We've never done as they claimed so I'm hopeful this is just some butt hurt kit that's trying to harm us.

Reactions: Diablodin
1632440263190.png

Instant bot response ignoring our questions. I've sent a GDPR Subject Access Request meaning they have one month to supply all account information/data stored.

Reactions: liana_s
Then don't use that line anymore. Contact them directly over again.

Btw WD... When downloading the latest MPF, do I need to download all the files listed, or just one?

I know it's not the right time/place. Just need a quick answer.

Reactions: Damien
Then don't use that line anymore. Contact them directly over again.

Btw WD... When downloading the latest MPF, do I need to download all the files listed, or just one?

I know it's not the right time/place. Just need a quick answer.
Yeah we've sent another email and will continue, we filed a GDPR SAR request meaning they have 1 month to comply. If they fail they could be fined. The claims the email has given is basically defamation at this stage meaning we could in turn take legal action against Discord.

Re MPF, https://github.com/SabreTools/MPF/releases/download/2.1/MPF_2.1-net48.zip this is the one you need mate.

Reactions: Diablodin
That sounds solid! Do you have access to any legal help through running OG as a museum atm?

Thanks, WD! Sorry for cluttering the thread.

Reactions: Damien
That sounds solid! Do you have access to any legal help through running OG as a museum atm?

Thanks, WD! Sorry for cluttering the thread.
We don't currently sadly, if any lawyers/solicitors see this please contact me via our contact form or via PM if you're registered. The claims are basically defamation, I've requested all data on my account via a GDPR Subject Access Request meaning Discord has one month to comply, If they fail they could be fined millions.

And not a problem, I have no issue with a quick question here and there.

D
Don't get your hopes up though. Full server logs don't fall under GDPR. At best you get your own messages back.

D
Yeah good luck convincing Discord to send you anything:

The Company may terminate your Account and your access to the Service (or, at the Company's sole option, applicable portions of the Service) at any time and for any reason. The Company is not required to provide you with any notice or warning prior to any such termination. You may, as the result of termination, lose your Account and all information and data associated therewith, including without limitation your Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods, as applicable, and the Company is under no obligation to compensate you for any such loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Make a donation