Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

OG Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so as some of you may know a few minutes ago the OG discord server disappeared

Shortly after we found out that the server had been reported for "selling or distributing cheats, hacks or cracked accounts" , This is of course totally false

Bear with us whilst we figure something out

EDIT Note by Damien:
I won't be joining the new server at this time. If you see anybody named Damien/WD in server please report to the Discord staff team asap.

We've filed appeals with Discord, If you could be kind enough to RT/reply to MSX's tweet here for exposure it would be highly appreciated as their claims are false.

Last edited by a moderator:
Return to: Site News
Ok, so as some of you may know a few minutes ago the OG discord server disappeared

Shortly after we found out that the server had been reported for "selling or distributing cheats, hacks or cracked accounts" , This is of course totally false

GG discord is gone

Sorry fellas I thought that my Sonic R speedhack for the sega saturn was worth a good 5$, didn't realize that the communist discord overlords would shut the whole works down

Reactions: BethFoster

I bet it was pinball

Reactions: AquaSeaWing
I have server folders set up and I was going about my daily business. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed my "Documentation and Preservation" folder had a different icon and then I realized it was because the OG server was gone. I feared I may have accidentally upset someone which shouldn't have been the case since WD said everything was cool. Honestly me being banned over an argument would've been a better situation than this. Imagine if the report was an accident or their cat walked across the keyboard and this happened...

D
I have server folders set up and I was going about my daily business. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed my "Documentation and Preservation" folder had a different icon and then I realized it was because the OG server was gone. I feared I may have accidentally upset someone which shouldn't have been the case since WD said everything was cool. Honestly me being banned over an argument would've been a better situation than this. Imagine if the report was an accident or their cat walked across the keyboard and this happened...
It is for sure not triggered by something you said. If it was on your side of things your account would be banned, not OG server.

I bet it was pinball
Well... someone was bound to say it.
It's fair to say the timing is suspicious, but the focus right now should be on finding a resolution rather than placing blame. That said, from past experiences with Discord, it's likely a new server will have to be created and the old one can't/won't be recovered.
wait, so Discord literally just nuked the server without warning over something it couldn't confirm? Christ
We don't know what they did to confirm the report(s), if they did anything at all. We just know that they banned WD's account, which was the server owner, which meant the server got deleted. As for warnings, there don't appear to have been any sent.

The server icon would've disappeared either way. I wouldn't have known which one it was. I'm just saying that me being banned would've been better than this mess. Someone thought that WD got banned and since he was owner, the server disappeared. Is that how Discord even works?

Well... someone was bound to say it.
It's fair to say the timing is suspicious, but the focus right now should be on finding a resolution rather than placing blame. That said, from past experiences with Discord, it's likely a new server will have to be created and the old one can't/won't be recovered.

We don't know what they did to confirm the report(s), if they did anything at all. We just know that they banned WD's account, which was the server owner, which meant the server got deleted. As for warnings, there don't appear to have been any sent.
what a clusterfuck.

OG staff or Discord staff? If Discord staff then I bet so many troubled users would be so jealous. Did anyone manage to grab a copy with Discord History tracker or something? Kinda ironic that a community that makes backups of everything didn't do the same to the server where they all talk.

OG staff or Discord staff? If Discord staff then I bet so many troubled users would be so jealous. Did anyone manage to grab a copy with Discord History tracker or something? Kinda ironic that a community that makes backups of everything didn't do the same to the server where they all talk.
Just like Twitch staff, I refuse to believe Discord staff exist

Reactions: AquaSeaWing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Make a donation