- Jan 23, 2020
- AG Join Date
- August 19, 2013
- Any and all items listed for sale MUST be legally obtained. This is the most important rule and failure to follow this will result in a permanent ban.
- Prices for your items MUST be included. No “make me an offer” type sales allowed.
- It is strongly encouraged that you backup and image the HDD of your kit before a sale, if so equipped. Whilst we understand many devkits may contain unreleased or 'rare' data, we ask that any personal information (eg, logins, addresses) are removed before sale. If not backing up before a sale, you may want to make sure any changes to the data are documented, and are as unobtrusive as possible.
- Be as descriptive as you can. Include pictures where possible, and clearly list any damage or defects with the product.
- Please include a piece of paper with your username and "Obscure Gamers" written on it in at least one of the pictures. Pictures must be uploaded to our server.
- If a product is faulty or defective in any way, this must be included in the product description.
- Make sure you state whether or not you are willing to ship overseas, and include shipping costs for overseas buyers.
- Please be sure to include in your listing whether or not any files you are selling are publicly available or not.
- Do not post duplicate listings. They will be removed immediately.
- Bumping sales threads will be restricted to once every 5 days.
- Staff reserve the right to remove any listing we feel necessary, without reason.
- All transactions must be taken place on site either via PM/Conversation or in the sale thread. Deals taken off site can lead to scams.
- Prices must remain listed even once an item has sold. This helps us build a picture of item values.
- Although the marketplace primarily focuses on development hardware and development discs, retail items are permitted in the applicable section.
- Obscure Gamers and its staff are not liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage) from the use of the marketplace.