Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

New PS3 Game - Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque

pato

Registered
Jan 20, 2019
The issue is that its one of the controversial moments that most people would think three times before going ahead, also its a conflict that still up to this day.

Vietnam for example, was always controversial in the US participation, some of the most famous work that represents US shows mostly a agony of the war and how it ended with the country withdrawal from the conflict.

Cowadoody road of death was controversial on the fact that it had put the blame on russia, when the country in real life wasn't even involved, but both the reboot and original franchise shows that a group from the country is responsible rather the very government will (in the MW original trilogy, its the radical ultranationalists that unleash wars while the governement were not supportive and even got ousted for a moment as the president wanted a peace agreement with the US).

Reactions: udkultimate

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
protect_aqsa_final_EN.png

There just 2 days left for the competition, so if you did not vote yet, please vote now: https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan-al-aqsa-knights-of-al-aqsa-mosque

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
I would like to thank all my friends for voting in my game on @IndieDB

I don't have words to say how happy I am with all your support guys.

You are awesome people who are supporting me and my game. I think the best word is:

جزاكم الله خير

May Allah (God) give you the best

My game is now on the top 100 list, and first one on its category!

There is still 10 days to go!

Please vote again for this second phase: http://tiny.cc/5lu9gz

1576025426.or.94355.png

PopetherevXXVIII

Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
A few weeks ago, I was on Twitter saying I wanted to make the most offensive video game of all time.

You beat me to it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: n99k3d

cta

Registered
Jun 7, 2019
You beat me to it.

He claims that
In this game, the player does not shoot Israeli civilians, women, children, elderly, only soldiers. Also in this game there are NO images of sexual content, illicit drugs, religious desecration, hate of speech against any group, ethnicity or religion, anti-Semitist propaganda against Jews, Nazi propaganda or boasting of any terrorist groups and / or other unlawful acts.
While I would argue that not all of these are completely true, there's definitely a few where you can still one-up him. Also, put in a pig-fucking minigame.

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Hello guys.

Whenever I decided to develop this game, I knew this game would get mixed reactions, some would like it, others would hate. And this is happenning now. The fact that my game got on the list of top 100 on IndieDB, among 10.000 other games, shows that indeed many people liked my game and want to play it.

I know you cannot please all people. In example, Hideo Kojima with his new game Death Stranding, said in an interview that he wanted to create a game which is accepted by all people. A game on which you need to connect people, bond between people, forgetting the differences, taking into consideration that all we are humans regardless nationality and faith. He said that this is something accepted by anyone one.

However, as we all know, Death Stranding was loved by many and hated by many!

Something though, I ask anyone now. If my game was about a IDF Soldier taking revenge against Palestinian Insurgents "Terrorists", would it be considered offensive? I think no, because people already have the virtual image of who is the villain, who is the hero.

I don't like to discuss politics, I prefeer to focus on the game itself. However, there are many, i say MANY Jews who are AGAINST the violence Israel Army commits against Palestinian Civillians, like bomb children's schools and hospital, killing children on their "strategic attacks against terrorists". They use the slogan "We are JEWS and NOT ZIONISTS".

Anyway, thank you guys for commenting on my game (even those who did not like my gam), it shows that my game got visibility and people are talking about it. The problem would be if no one gave a shit about my game.

Cheers :D

Reactions: Jolek

PopetherevXXVIII

Registered
Jul 9, 2019
AGName
Godofhardcore
AG Join Date
Mar 31, 2007
He claims that

While I would argue that not all of these are completely true, there's definitely a few where you can still one-up him. Also, put in a pig-fucking minigame.

Mastiff, a big strong mastiff.

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
May 30, 2019
Donations
£8.55
AGName
Arcadia
Something though, I ask anyone now. If my game was about a IDF Soldier taking revenge against Palestinian Insurgents "Terrorists", would it be considered offensive? I think no, because people already have the virtual image of who is the villain, who is the hero.

Such a game would be boycotted immediately, and the producers of said game would have to live under police protection their entire lives.

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Such a game would be boycotted immediately, and the producers of said game would have to live under police protection their entire lives.
I don't think so. Recently Apple Store allowed a game on which you need launch israeli missiles against palestinian targets. Anyway, as I said, I already expected these mixed opinions about my game. Now I will come back to development, as I spend almost 3 weeks promoting my game all arround the web.

WorldGenesis

:D
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Donations
£7.40
AGName
WorldGenesis
AG Join Date
May 12, 2007
Wow this looks pretty impressive :D

I wish you the best of luck with your game! We all need our creative outlets, and game development is one of those things that are best for it sometimes.

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Wow this looks pretty impressive :D

I wish you the best of luck with your game! We all need our creative outlets, and game development is one of those things that are best for it sometimes.

Thanks my friend for these kind words and compliments. This is very important for any game dev, especially us, solo indie developers, and in my case, a persistent dreamer who have gone against all hardships and content censoring to realize my dream, tell the history of my people's brave resistance.

Cheers!

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Fursan al-Aqsa Dev Blog #5 - Updated Animations for Ahmad al-Ghazzawi

www.moddb.com/games/fursan-al-aqsa-knights-of-al-aqsa-mosque/videos/13-fursan-al-aqsa-ahmad-al-ghazzawi-making-off-mocap

In game development is a common practice to use placeholder assets, which can be 3D Models, Textures and even Animations. Whenever I first began developing this game 2 years ago, I use the default UDK AnimationSet, which includes all the Character Animations used in Unreal Tournament 3. However, to give my game some originality, I decided to replace some of these stock UT3 (Unreal Tournament 3) animations by other animations from my Assets Library (which includes MOCAP animations from MegaMoCap, TrueBones, TurboSquid, NaturalMotion, and others).

I did not make too much polishments on these first animations I used, as I was just bored to look all time to the Default UDK Animations, so I just wanted something provisory, to polish later.

13-_Fursan_al-Aqsa_Ahmad_al-Ghazzawi_MOCAP_Making_Off.png

UDK/UE3 Engine has a perfectly working Animation System, pre-configured to work outside the box for a Shooter Game. One of these functions is what we call Aiming Profiles, which means, for any type of weapon the player carries, there are a different set of animations: in example, run forward rifle, run left pistol, rifle idle animation, bazooka run forward, and so on. For the sake of simplicity, I just replaced many of these stock UDK animationsby these new mocap files (retargetting these animations to the default UDK Skeleton in Motion Builder).

It would be very cool if using custom animations for UDK was just a matter of copy and paste. Even though the retargetting animations process is flawlessy inside Motion Builder, however, because of differences in skeleton size (UDK Skeleton x Custom MOCAP Skeletons), I had to manually edit each mocap animation to fit into UDK Skeleton. The fixes is just reposition of the character skeleton to fit and work flawlessly. In Motion Builder I just added a new animaton layer and added some key frame animations to fix the MOCAP, one by one.

Added to this, I did some Custom MOCAP using my Kinect Camera, as you san see in the video above. I must admit that is far better using professional captured MOCAP files than doing it yourself. I used Custom Kinect MOCAP files whenever I could not find, inside my assets library, the animation wanted, so it is time for "Do it Yourself". Again, after some (MANY) tweaks on these custom kinect mocap files, I got something good looking wich you can check aswell on the above video. And these will be the final animations for the game's protagonist.

I hope you are enjoying de follow the development of Fursan al-Aqsa.

P.S: If you did not vote yet for Fursan al-Aqsa, please vote now, it is disputing the Top 10 Indie Games of 2019, it is now the #1 of Upcoming Third Person Shooter:

Cheers and until Next Update!

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Today I began to sketchup some ideas of Maps for Fursan al-Aqsa Training Missions. Besides the Campaign Mode, I will add a Training Mode for my game with a LOT of Cool Missions, inspired by Metal Gear Solid 2 VR Missions (Kill All, Stealth, Weapon Shooting and Variety).

training_mission_VR_WIP_1.png

training_mission_VR_WIP_2.png

training_mission_VR_WIP_3.png

training_mission_VR_WIP_4.png

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
I decided to change my custom camera to make it look more similar to MetalGearSolid4. I am happy with the final result, so now my game has more of that MGS feeling! Next step will be add the iconic solid snake's crawling animation!

Fursan_al-Aqsa_Camera.png

MGS4_Camera.jpg

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Be like a Chameleon. Suprise your enemies by invading their base disguised as one of them, and kill them all without mercy! Just testing a new feature on #FursanAlaqsaGame for the stealth missions mode!

disguise.png

dakidski

Jul 17, 2019
AGName
dakidski
AG Join Date
17/07/2019
Please stop bumping this irrelevant thread. PS. Is there a way to block users, so that you don't see their threads? Edit. okay, I see it now. You have to logged in for ignore to work.

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
Please stop bumping this irrelevant thread. PS. Is there a way to block users, so that you don't see their threads? Edit. okay, I see it now. You have to logged in for ignore to work.

I did not ask you to follow my thread. If you feel ofended by my game, thats your problem. I wont stop developing my game neither stop promoting here or elsewhere just because someone doesn't like my game. I have thousand of cool people who liked my game, are awaiting the demo and are enjoying the promo material I am doing, even many administrators of important scene websites. So I tell you dude bye bye (and youre going too late). -1 :poop:

speedyink

Registered
May 31, 2019
I get why some people don't agree with the game, not one I'd play, but at the same time people are being awfully snow flakey about this. I mean, with the amount of violent/edgy games out there it seems awfully hypocritical to shit on one you don't agree with. Gaming is supposed to be a landscape where people who are old/mature enough to choose what they want to play can do so. If they find something they don't agree with, whether that be shooting nazis, beating up prostitutes, or murdering goombas, they totally have the option to not play it.
Unless...people want to live in a world governed by censorship. Me, I'm totally ok with people watching whatever movie they want or playing whatever game they want.

Last edited:

udkultimate

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
sites.google.com
AGName
udkultimate
AG Join Date
11/10/2016
I get why some people don't agree with the game, not one I'd play, but at the same time people are being awfully snow flakey about this. I mean, with the amount of violent/edgy games out there it seems awfully hypocritical to shit on one you don't agree with. Gaming is supposed to be a landscape where people who are old/mature enough to choose what they want to play can do so. If they find something they don't agree with, whether that be shooting nazis, beating up prostitutes, or murdering goombas, they totally have the option to not play it.
Unless...people want to live in a world governed by censorship. Me, I'm totally ok with people watching whatever movie they want or play whatever game they want.

Yeah bro, you said everything. Games are a form of art, and I am expressing my vision on this game. I just don't understand why people get so offended in a game on which Arab are Heroes and Israeli are Villains! To that extent people "worship" Israeli Army???

I am trying to don't focus too much on the political content of this game, rather, I'm just using it as a background for the gameplay.

I am not creating a documentary showing off the abuses Israel Soldiers commit against palestinian children and civillians, because, there are a LOT of movies, documentaries, books about this topic.

I am just creating a game on which Arab are Heroes instead of "Terrorists"

Cheers my friend!

Make a donation