McDonald's eCrew Development Program (eCDP) - Nintendo DS

Denryu

Registered
Jun 6, 2019
AGName
Denryu
AG Join Date
Feb 17, 2007
Any news about the "eSMART 2.0" McDonald's game card? Seems to be even more rare 🤔

Last edited:

Gabriel053

Nov 23, 2020
i want to know, ever since i saw nick robinsons vid ive been trying to find someone willing to translate the game but everyone keeps rejecting me bc of "legal reasons"

pancake

May 21, 2020
I suggest that you create a new thread on the subject.
you could give us info on the progress of the project and receive help if needed :)
Will do! I'm going to run a few tests in order to map out which file corresponds to which part of the game, then organise accordingly. (This'll make it easier to break up a workflow instead of changing something and having no idea where it's present ingame lol) After that, I'll make a start on translating sections (y)

code1038

Registered
Jun 3, 2019
AGName
code1038
eBay Username
code1038
LOL - yeah I don’t have balls to loose my job - great idea

• Haha
Reactions: loser

Please behave guys & gals, not everyone is willing to risk work/lively hood over a rom, We've all seen rom sites shutting left and right. Nintendo in this case likely doesn't care but it's released now it's all that matters meaning it'll be around for a long time.

Hopefully more finds/buried content exists.

Thank you to all who put work in here it was indeed a great watch.

EvanSki

Donator
Donator
Registered
Jul 19, 2019
Whos the person whos translating the rom?

I just want you to know that you're a straight up coward for not dumping this game.
I believe this is a selfish act on you and you should learn to toughen up.
This poor guy had to spend over 3.5k to do what you could have done for free and unfortunately you got the password first which sucks. You deserve no recognition.
Maybe one day you'll grow some balls and share with the world something that should be free.
Personally I agree with @code1038 's decision especially with something like Nintendo who would go as much as take down your LP of there game.
If they didnt/doesnt want to dump the rom thats there choice, and a very smart one, Im also one of the people who wants every exciting and rare thing dumped and shared, but this is a dangerous hobby with copyright laws, Nintendo can still DMCA Nick's internet archive of the rom if they wanted.
Also Nick did not have to do any of the stuff he did, that was his choice and as such Code1038 had nothing to do with Nick's actions and should take no blame for them. It was a very kind and unexpected thing for Nick to dump his rom and Nick could get in trouble for it, but at the end of the day both of them did not have to do anything about any of it.

eyecaptain

Nov 25, 2020
AGName
eyecaptain
AG Join Date
25/11/2020
Hey, could you upload the manual? He probably game it to you as a PDF, so it must not need much work. If we translate it we can play the game as it was intended!

Make a donation