Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Marketplace Permissions - Post here if you *USED TO* have market access, but don't now

Digmac

OG Staff
Original poster
Staff member
OG Staff
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 23, 2020
AGName
Digmac
AG Join Date
August 19, 2013
One of the things that's currently broken about Obscure Gamers are the usergroup permissions. The marketplace permissions are off for some usergroups, but they can be fixed for now on a per user basis.

Therefore, if you USED TO have marketplace access, but now you can't see/post in the market, post in this thread so that your marketplace permissions can be set correctly.

New users without 15 prior posts, this does not apply to you, and you will not get marketplace access by posting in this thread. Please see our full rule set.

Thanks.

75nova427

Registered
Mar 20, 2020
eBay Username
75nova427
I had marketplace access at one time. Would love to have the ability to browse again.

HalfMileRide

Registered
May 30, 2019
AGName
Half Mile Ride
AG Join Date
November 19th, 2016.
Hello, I used to have marketplace access back in 2019 but I don't now, I'd like it back if possible.

Matthijs

Registered
Jun 5, 2019
AGName
Matthijscoman
AG Join Date
Mar 6, 2007
I used to have access as well, would appreciate having access again!

GoTeamScotch

Registered
Jun 4, 2019
AGName
GoTeamScotch
AG Join Date
Jul 14, 2016
I used to have access and don't anymore. I've sold 2 debug/dev kits there in the past.

onza120

Registered
Jun 30, 2019
AGName
onza120
AG Join Date
Apr 24, 2013
One of the things that's currently broken about Obscure Gamers are the usergroup permissions. The marketplace permissions are off for some usergroups, but they can be fixed for now on a per user basis.

Therefore, if you USED TO have marketplace access, but now you can't see/post in the market, post in this thread so that your marketplace permissions can be set correctly.

New users without 15 prior posts, this does not apply to you, and you will not get marketplace access by posting in this thread. Please see our full rule set.

Thanks.
Hello DigiMac,

I use to be a member of Assembler for many years under this same name. I use to re-call a section on OG that showed your previous years of service, I would like to have mine restored if possible as-well as Marketplace.

Thanks

EDIT: I have found the AG history under settings.

Last edited:

Shawnunderse7en

Registered
Jul 1, 2019
AGName
ShawnunderSe7en
AG Join Date
8/4/2013
I use to be a member of Assembler for many years under this same name. I use to have access to Marketplace, but now do not. Can I also have my access restored?

Stoney

Registered
Jun 9, 2019
AGName
stoney05
AG Join Date
02/25/2013
I used to have access to the marketplace. I came from assembler. Can it be restored?

Thanks

Darreno205

Donator
Donator
Registered
Jun 16, 2021
Donations
£5.00
I used to have access to the marketplace. Just come on to use it dont anymore got some dvt4s i want to part with

Antviau

Registered
May 17, 2020
AGName
Antviau
Hi, I have more than 15 post but no access to the marketplace.

Arcade

Registered
Jun 6, 2019
AGName
RetroConsoles
AG Join Date
Aug 22, 2012
I used to have marketplace access on AG, then on OG when moving over in 2019, but now it has gone, be great if I could have restored - Thanks

Make a donation