tubo

Original poster
Aug 2, 2019
AGName
tubo
AG Join Date
Mar 10, 2005
Hi everyone!

quick intro - Real name is Emanuel, I am an avid retro game collector for more than 30 years now. I am located in Germany, my focus on retro console collecting is "systems" - as in: to play as many different games as possible on original hardware. I do not collect pong machines or systems where the games are fixed to the platform. My current collection spans ~100 unique systems with interchangable games, including oddities such as a Laseractive, N64DD or Bandai Pippin.

Also, I am the author of the iOS app "Retrochecker" (Retro video game price checking and collecting app with > 100 systems, >65000 games covered)- more about it can be found here: https://schleuss.online/@retrochecker

Been a long time member on assemblergames, then migrated over here. Hope to list some things on the marketplace and participate in some of the discussions.

best
tubo / Emanuel

ReindeerNomad

Registered
Oct 25, 2020
Very cool! Nice to meet you Emanuel, you have so many systems! Do you have any that are your absolute favorites?

Very neat app as well, very handy it looks like!

tubo

Original poster
Aug 2, 2019
AGName
tubo
AG Join Date
Mar 10, 2005
its hard to say, as you tend to like different systems for different kinds of experiences. Hard to compare a Videopac G7000 or Atari 5200 to the PS4. :)

My fav game series must be Bomberman, with the Super Bomberman 2 SNES and Saturn versions being my favorites (multiplayer modes only)

Reactions: ReindeerNomad

ReindeerNomad

Registered
Oct 25, 2020
its hard to say, as you tend to like different systems for different kinds of experiences. Hard to compare a Videopac G7000 or Atari 5200 to the PS4. :)

My fav game series must be Bomberman, with the Super Bomberman 2 SNES and Saturn versions being my favorites (multiplayer modes only)

Good point yes, they offer very different experiences. Though the 5200 is a lovely system. :3

Oh super fun! I like Bomberman as well. We play Bomberman N64 often, it is my favorite. I will have to see the SNES and Saturn version. I have not played these.

tubo

Original poster
Aug 2, 2019
AGName
tubo
AG Join Date
Mar 10, 2005
there is now also a ton of video reels from my games room and repair desk on instagram just look for @retrochecker

Make a donation