Ikhana

Original poster
Jul 3, 2019
AGName
Ikhana
AG Join Date
26. August 2009
My collection (pictures from 2017):

A lot has changed since last time I posted my collection (at Assembler Games forums, 2016 or so). I got the GWR-title for the largest Zelda collection in the world, but I'm currently focusing on rare items only (limited, vintage, prototypes, promotional, employee), and I'm selling items I don't longer want to have. Quality over quantity, I guess?

But.. why? Well, during the last couple of years, there's been so much new merchandise released by Bioworld, Jakks Pacific, Palodone etc that it made me stop thinking I wanted to collect anything and everything Zelda-related. It was just too much at that point, and no longer fun. I keep seeing people on forums, facebook, instagram having huge collections, but they are all just posting the same items, which is usually something newly released. Maybe something they picked up at their local Gamestop or Walmart. I'd rather have the most unique and special Zelda collection, than the largest. I mean, there's probably already a bigger one out there, and that is fine. ?

Ikhana

Original poster
Jul 3, 2019
AGName
Ikhana
AG Join Date
26. August 2009
Thanks again! :giggle:

NikeX

Registered
Dec 15, 2019
Unbelievable. Even dishes? I have no words. A certificate? What does it say?
Der absolute endgültige Wahnsinn. Eine Augenweide.

Blai

Registered
Oct 2, 2020
AGName
Blai
AG Join Date
Wow, really nice thematic collection! congrats

swaglord

Registered
Jul 9, 2019
I like your website, it's pretty comfy, reminds me back when people made fun stuff on the web

Diablodin

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
Donations
£70.00
That's crazy! All the limited edition stuff, displays, and standees... Very impressive! :O

toxtrepla

Registered
Jul 30, 2021
AGName
toxtrepla
AG Join Date
2/12/2011
Wow this is sick! Lots of cool ideas here on what to add to my own.

Make a donation