Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

PS1 How to permanently inject a Gameshark code into a PS1 ISO?

MysteryMan3D

Original poster
Jun 13, 2021
On Batman & Robin for PS1, I've been using the Invincibility code (80069D7C 0001) via emulation so that I actually have a chance to beat the game. However, I'd like to actually inject the code into the disc image so it's enabled permanently (Like what Game Genie Guy does for cartridge ROMs). This way I can benefit from the code on systems and/or emulators that don't support Gameshark codes (such as on the PS3 or WiiSX).

What's the best way to go about this? And can any of you guide me throughout the process so I know what the hell I'm doing?

Goodman

Donator
Donator
Registered
Sep 3, 2019
Donations
£46.00
On Batman & Robin for PS1, I've been using the Invincibility code (80069D7C 0001) via emulation so that I actually have a chance to beat the game. However, I'd like to actually inject the code into the disc image so it's enabled permanently (Like what Game Genie Guy does for cartridge ROMs). This way I can benefit from the code on systems and/or emulators that don't support Gameshark codes (such as on the PS3 or WiiSX).

What's the best way to go about this? And can any of you guide me throughout the process so I know what the hell I'm doing?
Most cheat codes on PS1 iso or bin files , are inside serial of game or exe files.
I use PSX Adress Calculator for convert ram code to exe code and after i check exe code,
on exe files or volume data with HxD Editor (you can find it free anywhere google it).
here is PSX Adress Calculator :)
I hope this help for you.

Goodman

Donator
Donator
Registered
Sep 3, 2019
Donations
£46.00
I forgot to tell you, you can extract serial, exe or other files you can do it with cdmage (maybe you know it)
here is

MysteryMan3D

Original poster
Jun 13, 2021
Thank You for all the help, but I decided not to pursue this after all. I was gonna use the modded ISO of Batman & Robin in conjunction with modded ROMs of Batman (Genesis), and Batman Returns + Forever (SNES) using Game Genie Guy so I could be invincible in all four games. Unfortunately the only Game Genie code that I would've used for Batman Forever (Infinite Lives) doesn't work. The ones that DO work are Action Replay codes, and Game Genie Guy doesn't support those, so I'm out of luck.

Reactions: Goodman

Make a donation