Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Hiya!

CabooseSayzWTF

Original poster
Apr 14, 2020
Hello, I'm CabooseSayzWTF

I'm a semi-retired youtuber and modder. I ran on youtube on 2 diff channels for 13yrs give or take. I retired my main channel this year as I got very bored of modding games. I'm semi-retired because I could eventually come back, I don't know what the future holds. I unlisted all of my videos till further notice.

Anyways, i've mostly lurked here and so far I do enjoy the site! I more than likely won't post much.
I'm hoping to eventually reach post count to view buy, sell, & trade sections as I have a pretty decent Xbox Launch Team Collection i've built over the last year that i'm looking to off-load to the right collector!

I just don't have room for that collection anymore sadly as my break from youtube and modding i've gotten into Arcade Machines, stuff i've wanted since I was a kid.

In this very small game room Arcade Machines I have are Spiders [Upright Dedicated Cabaret], Vs. Unisystem [Upright Dedicated], Nintendo Playchoice-10 [Upright Dedicated Dual Monitor], Amigo [Amidar Bootleg Dedicated Cab - Amigo board was dead so gave to somebody who had better use for it and installed a 60 in 1 board], ZBack Style Generic Empty Cab [Still debating what to do with it],

I used to have the Arcade Machine called Wacko but traded that off for the Nintendo Playchoice 10 and few extras.

Reactions: wheelaa

Ahanna_Jagger

Sep 10, 2022

I'm a semi-retired youtuber and modder. I ran on youtube on 2 diff channels for 13yrs give or take. I retired my main channel this year as I got very bored of modding games. I'm semi-retired because I could eventually come back, I don't know what the future holds. I unlisted all of my videos till further notice.

Anyways, i've mostly lurked here and so far I do enjoy the site! I more than likely won't post much.
I'm hoping to eventually reach post count to view buy, sell, & trade sections as I have a pretty decent Xbox Launch Team Collection i've built over the last year that i'm looking to off-load to the right collector!

I just don't have room for that collection anymore sadly as my break from youtube and modding i've gotten into Arcade Machines, stuff i've wanted since I was a kid.

In this very small game room Arcade Machines I have are Spiders [Upright Dedicated Cabaret], Vs. Unisystem [Upright Dedicated], Nintendo Playchoice-10 [Upright Dedicated Dual Monitor], Amigo [Amidar Bootleg Dedicated Cab - Amigo board was dead so gave to somebody who had better use for it and installed a 60 in 1 board], ZBack Style Generic Empty Cab [Still debating what to do with it],

I used to have the Arcade Machine called Wacko but traded that off for the Nintendo Playchoice 10 and few extras.
Hey and welcome ;)

apples

May 30, 2022

Pretty sure I've seen this username on a couple modded mappacks for halo 2

CabooseSayzWTF

Original poster
Apr 14, 2020
Pretty sure I've seen this username on a couple modded mappacks for halo 2
I monitor and keep the halo 2 modded mappack repo up and running for OG, I also converted mimesis to a stand alone mappack with extras and did stuff here and there.

Reactions: apples

Make a donation