Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Hi! I'm an arcade gamer, Youtuber and, ex-AG member..

ricepuppet

Original poster
May 6, 2020
www.fistbumpbros.com
AGName
Ricepuppet
My name's Ricepuppet. Well, not my real name, of course.

I was a member of AG for years.. but we all know how that went. It's very hard to keep track of all the forums that are still alive, and i actually forgot about OG for years after registering. But the past 2,5 years i have been into arcade (retro) gaming, and this might be the forum to kick it back to.

I'm also (i hate the title) a 'Youtuber'. As in, i make game/arcade related video's. The past 2,5 years haven't been kind, as i mostly did outdoor videos. In those 2,5 years i rolled back into gaming/tech videos to get the channel still pumped with newer video's.

So yea, if you need any info from me, let me know!

okhi

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 22, 2022
AG Join Date
Welcome Rice! I am from assembler too, though I don't remember my username as it was so long ago... It's nice to see you here! :)

ricepuppet

Original poster
May 6, 2020
www.fistbumpbros.com
AGName
Ricepuppet
Welcome Rice! I am from assembler too, though I don't remember my username as it was so long ago... It's nice to see you here! :)
Thanks! I've always used this username across the net as my personal account, but i mostly refer to Fistbumpbros for the general account. Also; i just finished up a new season of a series of mine, which is Character Unlocked. This season revolves around extensive gaming collections, and this is the first episode. Enjoy!

ricepuppet

Original poster
May 6, 2020
www.fistbumpbros.com
AGName
Ricepuppet

At the advice of other people, I visited the largest Sonic collector in the Netherlands (Hedgelot) a while ago to capture her collection in the seventh episode of Character Unlocked!

Make a donation