Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

AG Refugee Hi from Jollyroger (AG refugee like many)

jollyroger

Original poster
Registered
Jun 5, 2019
AGName
jollyroger
AG Join Date
XenForo says Oct 18, 2008, but actually I originally register in 1998...
Hi everyone, Jollyroger here.

Worked on a bunch of stuff over the years, the last bit being the resurrection of Sega Technical Institute's Sonic X-Treme engine for everyone to play on Windows/OpenGL with the help of Andrew75, Borman and others.

Sad to see 23 years of nerdy fun disappear on AG...

Jolly

jollyroger

Original poster
Registered
Jun 5, 2019
AGName
jollyroger
AG Join Date
Interestingly I don't have the AG Refugee status yet...

Hey Jollyroger! I remember seeing your work with the PoV source. Some really really great stuff there.

It's beyond sad we're losing the site but hoping we can save most the information here. :)

Reactions: jollyroger

jollyroger

Original poster
Registered
Jun 5, 2019
AGName
jollyroger
AG Join Date
Hey Jollyroger! I remember seeing your work with the PoV source. Some really really great stuff there.

It's beyond sad we're losing the site but hoping we can save most the information here. :)

It's great that you guys are working on this forum, I definitely believe this community needs this way more than a "standard" modern social network platform... and given that AG is always on the verge of disappearing, it is much better to just archive it somewhere and start fresh...

• Love
Reactions: 1

It's great that you guys are working on this forum, I definitely believe this community needs this way more than a "standard" modern social network platform... and given that AG is always on the verge of disappearing, it is much better to just archive it somewhere and start fresh...

Thank you for the kind words, I also feel the same with social media and that it wouldn't fit. Know forums are a dying breed but this is what the users know best. Although we'll expand into wikis and stuff for dev hardware. I have gamedevwiki.com lined up just need to finish it at some stage. Rebuilding AG from post archives just doesn't seem viable as much is long dead content.

Reactions: jollyroger

Wombat

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Wombat
AG Join Date
14-03-2004
So good to see all these familiar faces joining OG! Welcome @jollyroger!

N64Forever

Feb 10, 2020
AGName
I had no user
AG Join Date
I had no user but had been entering the forum for years
Hey @jollyroger, how i can to contact you privately? You have the option disabled. I wrote to you on another forum as well.

Thanks.

speedyink

Registered
May 31, 2019
Somehow missed this, glad to see you here, man! Your work with Sonic Xtreme was legendary!

Make a donation