HyperGHZ

Original poster
Jun 6, 2019
AGName
HyperGHZ
AG Join Date
Jan 3, 2009
Hi,

Looks like my account was hacked and all my threads/posts are deleted! Can an admin restore them?

Thanks!
HyperGHZ

n99k3d

Weird Stuff Collector
Registered
Jun 27, 2019
Indeed weird whats going on. I have noticed that a few days/weeks earlier OG was Completely Down without any further Notice - still wondering what had happened :unsure:

HyperGHZ

Original poster
Jun 6, 2019
AGName
HyperGHZ
AG Join Date
Jan 3, 2009
It's starting to get really weird here in recent days šŸ˜Ÿ
Yea, It said my password "wasn't unique" and may have been compromised! wtf! So someone else is currently using my old password on their account? lol

scalr

Registered
Mar 24, 2022
My intention isn't to spread FUD (I don't know any more about the site's current affairs than you do), but I'd recommend changing your password on this site, and any site that you use the same password on.

If there were a data breach of some sort, then I don't know how responsive the site admins are to such a thing. They have an obligation to do so under the GDPR, but the admins might not be aware if something like that happened.

ItsMeMario

Registered
Jun 2, 2019
AGName
ItsMeMario
AG Join Date
Feb 11, 2014
Sooooo, someone logged in with your credentials here and deleted everything...BEFORE you got the "password got changed mail" or AFTERWARDS ?

Never use the same password on other sites.

Maybe report this thread...pm the admin...and yes, change your password once more.

Last edited:

Make a donation