Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Guerrilla Cambridge/ SCEE Cambridge items (LBP level designs, Heavenly Sword II concepts)

LTEARLE

Original poster
Registered
Jun 9, 2019
AGName
ltearle
AG Join Date
Mar 10, 2014
All these items were sold privately after the closure of Guerrilla Cambridge. These span the history of the studio including some never before seen Heavenly Sword II artwork. I wont upload everything as things will need scanning but this is an overview.

*Please move the thread if it would be better suited elsewhere*

MediEvil Prop Arm (1998)
Apparently this was used in early promotional interviews for the game. I haven't found any footage suggesting this so far but pretty cool!

Heavenly Sword Plaque (2007)
A thank-you award for help in the development of Heavenly Sword.

Heavenly Sword II Concept Art (2008)
There are over 50 concept art prints/ drawings which span five months of development. Some of the more interesting items are world concept, city designs and character art.

Little Big Planet PSP Level Designs (2009)
Around 10 different level designs from the game. The condition is poor to ok with some suffering major tearing, white tac leakage and damp. The handwritten post-it notes really give a sense of this being worked on.

Killzone: Mercenary VITA (2013)
Some different prints which may have been used internally featuring characters and other concepts.

RIGS: Mechanized Combat League PSVR (2016)
A massive print used at E3 for the launch of the game. The final game developed by the studio before its closure.

Borman

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jul 31, 2018
Cool stuff, none of the damage looks that bad (I know our conservator has handled far worse).

LTEARLE

Original poster
Registered
Jun 9, 2019
AGName
ltearle
AG Join Date
Mar 10, 2014
Cool stuff, none of the damage looks that bad (I know our conservator has handled far worse).

This is the worst of the designs. If you have any recommendations on restoring/ preservation let me know ☺️

• Sad
Reactions: pool7

Weinflames

Registered
Mar 25, 2020
AGName
Weinflames
This is great. I would've loved to see how that HS2 looked like!

Kneesnap

Jun 11, 2019
AGName
Kneesnap
AG Join Date
September 11, 2017
!! Is there any chance you know of any other SCEE/Millenium Interactive assets? I'm really hoping there's some stuff from around 1996-2000, possibly some stuff for Frogger or Medievil?

Make a donation