Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Ola brother! Great to see you here and to know that we will be able to continue seeing updates to your insane collection! Keep up the awesome work!

It's so good to see you here Tchoin!
I'm focusing on Neo Geo AES and probably this week I will have a picture that I was planning to post for a long time. I'm just waiting for one last game to arrive and then I can take the picture and post it.

Reactions: Tchoin

Tchoin

Registered
Jun 22, 2019
www.start-game.com
AGName
Tchoin
AG Join Date
Mar 24, 2008
It's so good to see you here Tchoin!
I'm focusing on Neo Geo AES and probably this week I will have a picture that I was planning to post for a long time. I'm just waiting for one last game to arrive and then I can take the picture and post it.
Sounds interesting! Keeping my eyes peeled for that! ?

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Holy fuck, this i san awesome collection!

awesome collection!

Thanks guys!

Sounds interesting! Keeping my eyes peeled for that! ?

Got more 4 AES games and I reached the 50 games mark for this console.
I got really into it less than a year ago and went from 6 games to 50 and there a few more on the way.
I never imagined I would have so many games for this console but it's something that I always wanted.

xonZ3dhh.jpg
opHbtt0h.jpg

Pazzard

Hi!
Registered
Jun 2, 2019
Got a few more games.
Ninja Combat is my 46th AES game and it's one that I wanted to play for some time now.7
The N64 game is 64 Trump Collection: Alice no Waku Waku Trump World. It was only released in Japan and that's why I bought it. It's a card game collection using the Alice in Wonderland characters.
The Japanese GB game is Tokyo Disneyland: Mickey no Cinderella Shiro Mystery Tour. It's a platformer.

XUCa7Pih.jpg

I have all the Japanese Mickey Mouse GB games, for some reason, in the early 90's, when I lived in Majorca off the coast of Spain, the only options for Game Boy games were original but grey market Japanese imports, which were around 1500-2500 Ptas each, or Official EU carts at closer to 10,000 Ptas each. No one in their right mind bought non text heavy games with English/Spanish text being the only difference. Also have all the Marios, all the Robocops, and most platformers for GB all Jap CIB. Only ever game I paid for the EU version was Super Kick Off. Biggest mistake of my life. It was unplayable with a dpad and the original GB screen. It was just a blur. Swapped it 2 weeks later for WWF Wrestlemania and Super Mario Land 2 to an unsuspecting British tourist, and felt bad about that ever since. (I was 12, so even though it was "criminal" with how bad that game was, I'm sure it's long forgotten about now).

edit: Amazing collection by the way.

Tchoin

Registered
Jun 22, 2019
www.start-game.com
AGName
Tchoin
AG Join Date
Mar 24, 2008
Thanks guys!

Got more 4 AES games and I reached the 50 games mark for this console.
I got really into it less than a year ago and went from 6 games to 50 and there a few more on the way.
I never imagined I would have so many games for this console but it's something that I always wanted.

That's a serious milestone there man! I can imagine it's a complicated console to collect for, and even more so in Brazil! Congrats! Do you have anything particular on target or just trying to get as many games as you can for the AES collection?

Reactions: Galdius

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
That's a serious milestone there man! I can imagine it's a complicated console to collect for, and even more so in Brazil! Congrats! Do you have anything particular on target or just trying to get as many games as you can for the AES collection?

Thanks!
Well, it's an expensive system to collect for everywhere but luckily I can find some great deals here in Brazil and get the games cheaper than on ebay. I think that because the games are so expensive, few people can buy a lot of them and usually those people can go abroad and get the games on ebay and have them delivered to hotels. I think that's the reason why the sellers here sell the games for a little bit cheaper than on ebay. If they don't, the games have even fewer chances of selling.

My goal was to reach 50 games, now I just want to add as many games as I can. But I do have some games in mind: Super Sidekicks and Magician Lord. Those are two games that aren't very expensive and I really want to get them. As for the expensive games, a friend of mine collects AES games and he's willing to sell Neo Geo Cup 98. We just have to find a price that is good for both of us. He also has a US Metal Slug X CIB that I REALLY want but he doesn't want to sell it for now but I'm pretty sure that one day he will.

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Another 4 AES games, a few DS games that I wanted to play for some time, Oniken+Odallus for Switch, 2 LRG Vita games and the Brazilian versions of Tarzan for GBC and Paper Mario (this one will replace my US copy).

lbAFleSh.jpg

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Got a few games:

giSzVm0h.jpg

Link's Awakening is great. I'm having lots of fun with it. I'm currently at the beginning of the last dungeon.
The Socom series was really cheap to get and all games are complete so I decided to add them to the collection.
SSX Tricky was also a cheap game and I've heard great things about it so decided to give it a try.
I found the Pokemon games on Facebook and decided to buy before the prices rise.

JustAnyone

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 20, 2019
AGName
mindaugasgt
AG Join Date
Jul 10, 2018
Impressive collection here!! May I ask, how much does everything cost in total approximately? :D

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Impressive collection here!! May I ask, how much does everything cost in total approximately? :D

Thanks!
I don't know. I tried to get an approximate value a few times but I never did get a final number.
To tell the truth, I don't mind it since I don't have any plans to sell it.

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Got a few games that I wanted.
I was looking for this version of Super Street Fighter II for some months and then a couple weeks ago I found it.
It's the Brazilian version and it's rare since after the first wave of games, the runs of the Brazilian GBA games were small.
Now I'm missing just two games to complete the Brazilian GBA games set.

3XZEPPLl.jpg

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
I have a lot of games to post here from the last month or so.

2 Switch games and 2 LRG Vita games and the Brazilian version of Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World, which I didn't know it existed until I saw it for sale on Facebook.
CRfVYqWh.jpg

I heard great things about NHL 96 and as I found it for less than US$10 I decided to buy it.
I'm having lots of fun with Luigi's Mansion 3 but I still have to finish it.
I also got the Brazilian version of FIFA 2000 for a little over US$10.
q4m9Z1Dh.jpg

I found on Mercado Livre this lot of Brazilian GBC games and even though I already had Dexter I decided to buy it and luckily the Dexter's box on this lot is a lot better than the one I already had.
aZy0Kkbh.jpg

And my main purchase is definitely this one: an US version of Metal Slug X for Neo Geo AES.
It's the most I've ever spent on a single game but I couldn't be happier with this purchase.
I can't wait to play it and display it on my shelf.
TXDRYPKh.jpg
VEJ4Q8Lh.jpg

Reactions: Hazard and dyer60

Neoblazer

Nov 29, 2019
What an awesome collection you have some I hope to have one day only started collecting this year so has been a challenge finding stuff on a limited budget.

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
I was away for some time but now I'm back and with a lot of stuff.

I went a bit crazy at the end of November and during December.
I got a LOT of games, many of them I wanted for a long time.
This is everything I got:

JZsoQ7bh.jpg

Now I have 70 Neo Geo AES games:
adLT4ngl.jpg

xFVla0Ml.jpg

Got a LOT of Switch games:
cFKTP4ul.jpg

Also got some new and PS2/GC stuff:
zV9SJCYl.jpg

Some Gameboy games that I wanted.
I'm really happy that I finally managed to add TMNT 3 to the collection.
Qkz8gsyl.jpg

It's hard to say "no" to CIB SNES games:
Hp7qDVml.jpg

And some not so random retro stuff.
I'm thrilled to add Sapphire to the collection. It wasn't cheap but it was a bit cheaper than on ebay and it came with the spine card.
XbscSuul.jpg

Tchoin

Registered
Jun 22, 2019
www.start-game.com
AGName
Tchoin
AG Join Date
Mar 24, 2008
What a motherload!

Man, gotta love the GC JP cases, so tiny and the cover art is so cool!

We need to see a video tour of your game room some day!

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
What a motherload!

Man, gotta love the GC JP cases, so tiny and the cover art is so cool!

We need to see a video tour of your game room some day!

I would love to show it but right now my collection is at my apartment, my mom's and my dad's. I have things everywhere because I can't fit everything in my apartment, sadly.

I got this games this year already:
FE7BV0ul.jpg

But more importantly is that I got my brand new pinball machine: Star Wars from Stern.
I sold my old one, Star Wars Trilogy from Sega, and got this new amazing one.

En8hQWEl.jpg
CKRAN4tl.jpg
80oG3uyl.jpg

Pinta77

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pinta77
AG Join Date
February 27, 2018
Wow!! The set up in those first 2 images is gorgeous! And I love the gamecube collection. Did you custom build those shelves?

Question about you renovating the bathroom in the apartment into a closet... 1.) They let you do that!? And 2.) Where do you go to the bathroom?

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Wow!! The set up in those first 2 images is gorgeous! And I love the gamecube collection. Did you custom build those shelves?

Question about you renovating the bathroom in the apartment into a closet... 1.) They let you do that!? And 2.) Where do you go to the bathroom?

Thank you!
Those shelves were custom built.

About the closet, the apartment is mine so if I don't break any walls that are structural, it's fine and the apartment has more bathrooms.

Reactions: Pinta77

Make a donation