Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Galdius's Collection

maxdeluan

Jan 20, 2020
Your collection is awesome!!

From your old posts, and new ones, you seems to import a lot of things. I was wondering if you ever had any problems with Brazilian Customs (Receita)? Especially now that all packages must contain our CPF/CNPJ.

Reactions: Galdius

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Your collection is awesome!!

From your old posts, and new ones, you seems to import a lot of things. I was wondering if you ever had any problems with Brazilian Customs (Receita)? Especially now that all packages must contain our CPF/CNPJ.

Thank you!
In the past I imported a lot more than recently. I try to import only LRG games. The rest I try to buy here or when I travel abroad.

There are some games that are usually cheaper here than in the US like AES games.

Arcadia

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
May 30, 2019
Donations
£8.55
AGName
Arcadia
Including Tectoy stuff, those are crazy expensive outside Brazil.

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Including Tectoy stuff, those are crazy expensive outside Brazil.

Even here they are expensive if you want them complete.

Got some great things: game number 71 for the AES, an original Super Mario World box (and it even came with the game with a lot of stickers on the cart) and a Brazilian Playtronic CIB Final Fantasy copy for the NES. This was the first time that I saw this version of FF and had to get it even though it isn't in the best condition. It was also my first CIB NES game.

hCnX5lRl.jpg

Reactions: Digmac

maxdeluan

Jan 20, 2020
Even here they are expensive if you want them complete.

Got some great things: game number 71 for the AES, an original Super Mario World box (and it even came with the game with a lot of stickers on the cart) and a Brazilian Playtronic CIB Final Fantasy copy for the NES. This was the first time that I saw this version of FF and had to get it even though it isn't in the best condition. It was also my first CIB NES game.

hCnX5lRl.jpg

Is that sticker on FF for real? Just that?

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
How about peripherals, newly made master system hardware and so on?

The new Mega Drive is still a bit expensive for my taste (around US$90) and the Master System goes for around US$ 50.

Is that sticker on FF for real? Just that?

It would be great if it was but it's not.
It's an old sticker that I'm afraid to try and take it off.

Reactions: Arcadia

Pinta77

Donator
Donator
Registered
May 31, 2019
AGName
Pinta77
AG Join Date
February 27, 2018
Thank you!
Those shelves were custom built.

About the closet, the apartment is mine so if I don't break any walls that are structural, it's fine and the apartment has more bathrooms.
Oh I see Haha that makes sense

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
I got some Brazilian versions of games that I already owned but I like to replace the US versions for them if possible.
It took a long time for me to find this CIB Harry Potter but at least it's in really good condition.
Cruis'n USA was a good find. There was one on Mercado Livre for cheap without the manual but a friend had it and gave it to me.
Sonic 2 has a terrible printing quality on the box art but that's usual for Tectoy releases, specially those that had the red label. I decided to buy this version since it's a bit more uncommon than the regular version.

k7BZCLAl.jpg

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
It's been awhile since I last posted what I got but here are the ones from February:

fAMAfO3l.jpg
t5JgTtWl.jpg
zBTNdaBl.jpg

Reactions: pato

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Well, I got something that I wanted for a long time: a MVS arcade cabinet.
This one is also ready to play CPS2 games.

QiopVu0l.jpg

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Nice!
where do you buy these things in Brazil? There are some FB group that I'm missing?

As for the arcade, I bought it from the owner of A Casa do Videogame, a retro game store in Sao Paulo.
I don't usually buy things from FB groups.

maxdeluan

Jan 20, 2020
I realy need to spend a week in São Paulo during my vacations... buying PS1 RPG's and OG Xbox games from Mercadolivre and FB groups is becoming quite expensive (and my lack of self-control isn't helping)

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
I realy need to spend a week in São Paulo during my vacations... buying PS1 RPG's and OG Xbox games from Mercadolivre and FB groups is becoming quite expensive (and my lack of self-control isn't helping)

I don't think the selection is very good. You'll find better games online and probably better prices too.

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Yesterday I got a nice lot of Tectoy Mega Drive/Genesis games.
They are all complete except for Shinobi, which is missing the manual.

aHu5jIrl.jpg

I also got some other games, including Rally Championship but I payed a lot less than what it's going for right now and it's complete.

OJvA4DWl.jpg

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Got some new things. I've been on a PSP kick lately and picked those two games that I wanted and never played.

I found the Playtronic DKC 2 for a very good price and couldn't let it pass. The same goes for the 32X Doom (I sold my US copy after buying this one from Tectoy).

And I couldn't believe when I found the Spiderman game on Mercado Livre. It was considerably cheaper than on ebay so I had to buy it even though it was still very expensive.

uruGbV4l.jpg

Reactions: Synnett

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
During this last week, I managed to find a lot of CIB Mega Drive/Genesis games. I bought some that I was missing in my collection.
I finally added Outrun and Lightening Force. I'm also very happy to add those Tectoy titles.

Vmp2Oojl.jpg

My Vasara games finally arrived also and I found a Star Wars Chess from Tectoy.
Sadly Tectoy was cheap and the boxes of Sega CD games are really weak.
I already owned the X-Men game but this one is the Brazilian version from Gradiente, released after Playtronic was dismantled. The condition isn't very good but the price was.

19hIPIfl.jpg

Galdius

Original poster
Registered
Jun 7, 2019
www.instagram.com
AGName
Galdius
AG Join Date
Jun 11, 2012
Bought a few more CIB Mega Drive/Genesis games. I'm really happy to add those Tectoy releases and they're all in very good condition.
On the box of Phantasy Star III it says it was translated to Portuguese.
Also found a CIB Playtronic copy of DKC and had to get it. Now I'm missing the Playtronic version of DKC 3.

ewYCzenl.jpg

Synnett

Registered
Jun 12, 2019
AGName
Synnett
AG Join Date
July 18, 2016
I've never seen those blue star wars cartridges, they're funky.

Make a donation