Here are some links you may find helpful

Dreamcast controller not registering the triggers

stranno

Original poster
Registered
Mar 28, 2020
AGName
stranno
One of my DC controllers fell (too much shit over the desk) and now it is not registering the triggers (every other button + analog work fine).

I have opened it and everything seems to be alright. Triggers are fine, magnets are fine, magnet sensor of each trigger seems to be fine, no scratches, cables seem to be fine.. I just can't tackle the issue.

I have three more controllers but their analog/buttons feeling are not close as good as this one :-/

Could this track be the problem? Any possible fix?

6vkM7HN.jpg

Thank you guys.

supersega

Donator
Donator
Registered
Nov 25, 2019
AGName
supersega
AG Join Date
Jul 25, 2014
Did you figure this out? If not, find where the contacts or whatever for the triggers connect to the board. Check from the point where they are connected and follow back using a multimeter to see where it stops reading any resistance.

Reactions: s8n

stranno

Original poster
Registered
Mar 28, 2020
AGName
stranno
Did you figure this out? If not, find where the contacts or whatever for the triggers connect to the board. Check from the point where they are connected and follow back using a multimeter to see where it stops reading any resistance.
No, unfortunately. I changed the board with another gamepad. I will take a look in the future, thank you for the advice (y)

Make a donation