Ruukasu

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
AGName
Daytime Dreamer
AG Join Date
Feb 21, 2010
How much do these go for nowadays? Looking to shift 2 X DECR-1400A units and probably one PS3 debug (the one with the full card reader functionality, etc - can't remember model number)

Let me know and thanks in advance.

D

Deleted member 274

Most likely the model you have will be A00A as this is the most common kit on the devkit "testkit", or A00J.

Prices are all around the 1400A regularly ranges about 350-500 depending on several variables.
The A00A would be about 250ish depending on variables, and a A00J would be similar to the previous. These are not guaranteed prices but what they typically trend around, you could get more depending, could be less I have no way of knowing. In order to get more out of these devices, there would have to be special exceptions such as unreleased content, CIB in immaculate condition and so on so it really varies on buyer and current market environment.

-Hope this helps, both kits BTW shipped with decr-1010 pads, though only some of the A00A/J models included them as they were often supplied with retail pads instead. Just a little tidbit of info any questions feel free to ask.

-Jeff

Reactions: King_of_PS

Ruukasu

Original poster
Registered
Jun 22, 2019
AGName
Daytime Dreamer
AG Join Date
Feb 21, 2010
Thanks Jeff.

Nah, these are unboxed machines and with no pads although I have some DECR-1010 pads. There might be some in-development software in them though. Haven't checked in ages.

Make a donation