The frustration was due to matching the post count limit but still being locked out. I understand the need for a post count limit (as I have it on my forums too along with additional rules) since it stop scammers, but there was no mention of verification in the information given to me on the Obscure Gamers forum.
I'm not even sure how I can get verified as this topic went unnoticed by mods and I didn't get a reply from any admins (yet). I do know several members on these forums, most of which are also registered and verified on PSXDEV.NET.
As mentioned though, after a discussion with another member here, the post count seems to be 1,000. Perhaps instead of having a post count limit that high which will aid in bloat on the forums and unnecessary remarks from other users, they could pay a fee to access the marketplace. Just my two cents on the matter.
1. The permission needs to be manually granted, it's not automatic.
2. I saw when you made this thread originally, you had 1 post, which was this one complaining.
3. You then proceeded to spam until you got to 10.
4. The 1000 post thing was joke.
5. Anyone can enter their AG name, you're not special.
6. Your passive aggressiveness is very hostile. Don't try turning this around and call us hostile.
7. Don't think anyone cares if you're the owner/admin of PSXDEV.NET. In fact, being in a position of power over there and complaining makes you look worse.