Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

BuildDB has merged into OG's forums!

For months we've been working on BuildDB, a wiki to cover pretty much any known info on games/consoles that could be released or unreleased.

Due to a crappy server, we couldn't allow public registrations and had a request accounts plea. Nobody really bothered, so we've decided to merge it into the forums in the hopes people will finally help.

We'll be limited editing to users with 10+ posts, if you've passed this please ask us for community contributor role in this thread. Do not PM please.

A few example pages,

This isn't a full fledged wiki, it uses XenForo's BBCode system for posts or HTML.

We're in the process of importing content from our old wiki, if you would like to help please let us know!

Ps, I fixed that annoying highlight text bug on editing posts/posting.

mementomori

proto person
A9L Staff
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Jan 20, 2019
Donations
Ā£7.46
AG Join Date
Jan 22, 2017
I'd like to help, feel free to assign me the rank and I'll add to the PlayStation pages. :)

Reactions: Damien

Spaceman

Donator
Donator
Community Contributor
Registered
Oct 18, 2018
AG Join Date
Jul 11, 2017
Done some prelim. work on this already for the PSX and N64 sections, merged all the data from the older wiki into these, as well as written a few build pages I have enough knowledge on/or was behind the release myself. Great idea to put all known info in one place, but we need the support of the community eyes and ears to fill this up as much as we can! Let's go OG!

PSX
N64
T'ai Fu: Wrath of the Tiger

Damien

Please note I no longer work for OG.
Original poster
Jan 2, 2021
I'd like to help, feel free to assign me the rank and I'll add to the PlayStation pages. :)
Oops I forgot about the A9L staff group šŸ˜‚ you have perms now thank you!

Done some prelim. work on this already for the PSX and N64 sections, merged all the data from the older wiki into these, as well as written a few build pages I have enough knowledge on/or was behind the release myself. Great idea to put all known info in one place, but we need the support of the community eyes and ears to fill this up as much as we can! Let's go OG!

PSX
N64
T'ai Fu: Wrath of the Tiger
We do indeed, we had very little interest before. Hopefully now it's all in one place it can be used to the original purpose.

Thank you for your help so far guys :)

EDIT: Forgot to say, I made a basic notes/how to use guide in the wiki forums, https://www.obscuregamers.com/threads/builddb-basics.3535/

Last edited:
Reactions: Spaceman

Make a donation