Welcome, Guest!

Here are some links you may find helpful

Atari Jaguar: Proposal documents from B.J. West

KGRAMR

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
This is going to be a 4-post thread where i will show four proposal documents that were given to me by former Atari Corporation employee B.J. West, who is better known for being the man who spearheaded the production of Black ICE\White Noise for Atari Jaguar CD, an ambitious GTA III-esque project that sadly was never meant to be... I already gave these to Atarimania to preserve them online but they are not uploaded into their database so in the meantime, i will show them here. The first of these will be for Captain Jaguar:
CJ1.jpg
CJ2.jpg

KGRAMR

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
The second one is for The Cocktail Party. Reading this one will immediately remind you of that one little game from Electronic Arts released in the 2000s...
TCP1.jpg
TCP2.jpg
TCP3.jpg
TCP4.jpg
TCP5.jpg
TCP6.jpg

Reactions: StevO9389 and pool7

KGRAMR

Original poster
Registered
May 30, 2019
The fourth and last proposal will be for a fighting game similar to both Primal Rage and Dino Rex called Thunder Lizard: The Battle For Survival. I want to thank B.J. West for lending me these documents for preservation purposes. He gave these to me sometime ago in 2018 via PM on Facebook. Great fellow to talk with!
TL-TBFS1.jpg
TL-TBFS2.jpg
TL-TBFS3.jpg
TL-TBFS4.jpg

Reactions: StevO9389 and pool7

Make a donation