N64 64Drive Orders 2019 without currently arriving

N64Forever

Original poster
Feb 10, 2020
AGName
I had no user
AG Join Date
I had no user but had been entering the forum for years
Hello everybody. Although it is already a bit late, ¡Happy New Year everyone!

Since I wrote this thread last year, a year has passed and Marshallh is still not giving an update on his website. Next month, in March it will be two years since I placed my order.

The worst thing is that I have sent him many e-mails, private messages in forums, also in his own forum (Retroactive.be) and I have opened this thread here in Obscuregamers and another thread also in his own forum http://retroactive.be/forum/viewtop...00&sid=55c3aa42f2a12b64cb07c1d24b5c23af#p1000 and it does not show signs of life, I know that he is active on Discord channel 64Brew and I have also sent him direct messages and he does not respond, the only thing and the only bullet that I have left is to write in the 64Brew group chat and respectfully put the red face on him to see if we can get something out positive. Personally, I think he's a tough face and a scoundrel, with all due respect but I feel cheated.

Has anyone been able to contact him or know something of this type?

I have found out that he has been making a second version of UltraHDMI and is selling them in forums in large orders and meanwhile those of us who made an order 2 years ago on his own website, we are waiting, at least for him to make a refund, but I doubt it will happen. Do you see this normal? That is being a bad person and not very human with others, he is laughing at me and at many people who surely have also had the same thing that happened to me, this has no forgiveness from God.

The forum of his website there has been inactivity for almost a year, but he is still paying for his server, because his website and the forum work, but he is not able to show his face and sell his products on his website nor publish in his forum so that we do not say anything to him and meanwhile he is making money because his products are sold in very hidden forums.
This guy is a scoundrel!

As long as things don't change on his part and he doesn't do the opposite ... With all due respect :

He is a thief! Do not buy anything from this guy who is a bad and cold person! He has no affection or empathy for others! He's a scammer!

¡PLEASE PUBLISH IT AND SPREAD IT ON ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKS AND FORUMS YOU CAN SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT KIND OF PERSON IS MARSHALLH AND THAT HE DOESNT CHEAT ANYONE MORE!

Sorry, but I have exploded.

Original thread: https://www.obscuregamers.com/threads/64drive-orders-2019-without-currently-arriving.1718/

Last edited:

Shizzy

Registered
Jun 1, 2019
Are people still waiting for these?
I got burned on the UltraHDMI group buy. I dont know if its Marshall, the brothers running the group buy, or a bit of both. After following the story from the beginning I would never support a product from Marhsall without knowing its in hand ready to ship though.

Flappyraccoon

Jun 7, 2019
AGName
Flappyraccoon
AG Join Date
12/02/2014
Crazy, I know it took him months to send me the 64Drive years ago so sad to hear he went so far downhill.

Make a donation